Last Call

I'll be reading at St. Olaf College in Northfield, MN tonight, 7 PM in the Buntrock Common's Viking Theater. It'll be my last reading, as far as I know, in support of The Suicide Collectors. At least, it'll mark the end of the official Book Tour, which ends at about 9 stops. Let's see if I can remember them all:

Hamline University
Common Good Books
Turf Club
University of MN
Edina Public Library
Once Upon a Crime (signing only)
B & N-Maple Grove
B & N-Mankato
St. Olaf College

The readings have gone very well and I'm grateful to a lot of people for coming out and supporting the book, especially those who helped out even though they didn't know me at all. I hope a group of people always remains who enjoy being read to and coming out to support books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment