It's On, Bitches!

Tommorow is Day #4 of filming for "The Hardworking Man From Nebraska". To tell you the truth, I've sort of missed being inside Tellon and his insanely overheated body. It's hard not to be happy when your job is being the galaxy's goofiest mutherfucka. Also, this shoot will actually take place somewhere I didn't spend hours negotiating for, mainly the Minneapolis TV network studios in Minneapolis (Todd hooked this one up). I'm expecting a blue screen, for the spaceship backdrop, and good times all around. Now, I must go buy coldcuts and chips for the crew...

12 comments:

Something dirty said...

Sweet. Bluescreen is the best. oh, you should pretend to be a weatherman for a while.

David Oppegaard said...

Thanks, SD! I'll do that. And I'll have to say that Delaware line from wayne's world...

By the fame, under "occupation" for Tellon, I wrote "sous-farmer"

How kick ass is that?

Becca said...

Pretty darn kick ass. 572 friends? Tellon's doin' something right.

Anonymous said...

Oh he is over 700 friends now. I wish I could witness the filming and help tomorrow, stupid work. Have fun!

Geoff Herbach said...

How'd it go, bloggie? I really missed the cold cuts.

David Oppegaard said...

Great, dude. We got everything done we needed to. All that is left is quick stuff. Todd's conservative release date is this January, maybe Feb. It was fun as always, I'd never been to the Minneapolis Television Network studios before. Hilarious. It was like living Wayne's World or something.

Alex said...

January? February?! How am I supposed to wear my strapless dress and sassy high-heeled shoes in the winter?

You never think about my needs David.

Alex said...

Or is this just your way of getting me to wear the pink vest to the premiere? You are so tricky.

Rand said...

I vote strapless dress, high heels, AND pink vest for you, Alex!

David Oppegaard said...

Alex, you could wear a gunny sack and I'll still think you're pretty...

Alex said...

Blush.

That decides it then. A strapless dress, high heels, pink vest, and a gunny sack.

Rand said...

I think you sold that gunny sack at your garage sale!

Post a Comment