Robot Built Solely To Destroy Blogagaard!

My Hamline friend Troy of TROYBLOG fame has been blogging his heart out for months now, mostly yammering on and on about Buddhist crap and trying to enlighten the world and stuff, and I've routinely been his only commentator, mostly because no one knows what the hell he's talking about. And yes, I know what you're thinking: "Boy, Blogagaard, I bet you've left some very knowledgeable and polite comments on his blog," but sadly, you are most wrong. In fact, I've been leaving inane tidbits of mock philosophy (collect all seven!) and he's never, ever, replied to my comments.

Until now.

Oh, it's horrible. You just have to go see it for yourself. And please, feel free to visit his blog whenever you start thinking you're pretty smart because really, you're not.

And feel free to comment! He loves it!

12 comments:

Voix said...

C'est bon. I got your back if that robot actually shows up to class one night.

I'll short circuit him with the bluetooth chip in my laptop.

David Oppegaard said...

It's almost three AM.


No sign of that darn robot yet.

Voix said...

Dammit. I was hoping to have a middle of the night rescue team to rally or something.

David Oppegaard said...

I see no one (other than Michele)is quite very concerned about Blogagaard's health. Is this because of the smacking threat we made a few posts ago?

Please baby, let's not fight.

L said...

I wasn't worried. I've seen you fight a robot before and they are no match for you and your screwdriver.

David Oppegaard said...

Thank you for that vote of confidence, Brady. That robot comes over here, I'll adjust him like a cheap pair of eyeglasses.

Becca said...

Troy doesn't like comments? Who is this fellow and why allow comments?

He did say you could grab your security blanket and be safe.

Whew.

David Oppegaard said...

Oh, this is great. Blog tension hasn't been this high since I challenged Geoff to a smack down!

Something dirty said...

or since you tried to sell your pottery on mental fiber. or something.

Is the type of robot that's head will explode if it's confronted with a logical paradox? Because that's my favorite kind of robot. Except for all the shrapnel.

David Oppegaard said...

Ha ha.

DOES NOT COMPUTE!

DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Ka-BLOOEY!

Anonymous said...

a Buddhist robot might just roll with it, might even thrive

David Oppegaard said...

woah. Probably be a Zen Buddhist robot...

Post a Comment