Blogagaard Sees the Light

Good morning! How the fuck are you today? I am fine, thank you. I'm supposed to be writing a bunch of pages for a third draft of a story for class, so of course here I am, blogging!

My basement studio has three windows. Three, count'em, THREE! Now, I usually only have the blinds pulled up on one window, because the other two face a sidewalk going into my building, and of course we here at Blogagaard are worried about SPIES. These spies would have to be interested enough to actually bend down to look in the knee level windows, but still, you can never be too safe from TERRORISTS.

Not have I opened the blinds on all three windows today (look! some lady just passed by carrying groceries! maybe I can get her to cook me lunch!) but the windows themselves are open as well. So now I have all this fresh air and light seeping into my BUNKER. With all this contact with the outside world, I'm quite EXCITED. Now, dear sparrows, I must go write. Have a good day, and may Grand Emperor Chenney Always Fail to Shoot You in the Face and Chest!

10 comments:

David Oppegaard said...

Woah. Some birds are singing.

I'd forgotten about birds.

Alex said...

Soon, I will take my dog (and husband) for a walk in an attempt to avoid the same third draft as yourself.

neha said...

it's your loony moon that doesnt let the page load...

can you put a picture of the window? if you dont mind...

Anonymous said...

Hi, Dave. This is Zane, Kelly's kid. You're dopey. I'm glad you like the atomic bowling, but I think you stink. Theo adds a hearty HA HA

Anonymous said...

Hi, Dave. I think you have a big butt. My butt is little. I'm wearing a Harry Potter shirt today. I'm cool.

You pee in your pants.

Just kidding. Let's play smack down wrestling. Wanna come over? I'm gonna win.

Anonymous said...

Zane says,if he isn't able to delete this, that he was in high spirits, had just had Scooby Doo ice cream cake, and he "wasn't thinking well. Sorry." "I'm ultimate, so very sorry."

Something dirty said...

oh zane, you little cad. No more sugar til you're in college.

I'm fucking awesome, dave, how the fuck are YOU?

David Oppegaard said...

I am fine, SD. Thank you for your concern. I love blogs because people can comment 24/7.

Zane, don't worry about my feelings. I'm cool. You're cool, too.

fitnesslyawkward said...

Dave. I fucking hate revisions. I've taken the ultimate step in procrastination. I AM BLOGGING!! Yikes. I'd almost rather go do my work. ;) just kidding. did you see my post to the Fleetwood Mac stuff?

David Oppegaard said...

Hi Heidi! Good to see you have come on board. It's amazing out here in Blog Land, it really is.

Hey, I actually had a Meat Loaf Appreciation Week here on Blogagaard last October. It's in my archives:

http://blogagaard.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_blogagaard_archive.html

Post a Comment