White Out!

Apparently it's snowing out, or has snowed, or some sort of percipitation is occuring somewhere in the Midwest. We here at Blogagaard doubt this, but this is what TV has told us so maybe it's true. We don't really know. Our windows are dark because something has grown up around them during the night. At least we have electricity and Season 3 of The Sopranos and this video game called Celtic Kings Rage of War that is so addictive four hours can pass in the blink of an eye. Earlier we recieved a call from our place of employment. Apparently, for some unknown reason, the power has gone out there and it is no longer neccesary to aid people with their eyeglass decisions. So we are home today, all day, strumming our guitar.

(And no, we don't mean that in a dirty way! God, you people are sick.)

15 comments:

David Oppegaard said...

I live across from an electricty sub-station. Xcel has been messing around with it all day today. They drive some big honking trucks.

David Oppegaard said...

I just shoveled seventeen tons of snow so I could reclaim my unplowed offstreet parking space. I feel like Hercules and my cheeks are rosy.

Something dirty said...

Good for you not trusting the media!

Jess said...

You are a lucky bastard. I work for Saint Paul Public Schools, the ONLY school district that did not close today! We had fewer than 30% of our students, accidents galore, and basically, I was pissed.

Also, does your eyewear place do Health Partners insurance?

David Oppegaard said...

yes, we take HP and all major medical insurance providers. If you are concerned about co-pays, please call the member benefits number on the back of your insurance card.

David Oppegaard said...

And Jessi, no one ever said bending the young minds of future america was ever going to be easy.

There are no snow days in a war.

And if there are, it's probably a trick.

Unknown said...

Bloppy,

How did you do this Ed Bok Excercise? I'm stuck. Email me something.

Sidecar

David Oppegaard said...

Hey Sidecar, I'm going to post my excercise soon. Maybe that'll help. I don't know. It's sort of like three pages of description that's supposed to be interesting.

M said...

I heard some dude just spent 5 hours in a traffic jam. He moved 20 miles. No shizit. The Mpls news teams are all over it.

David Oppegaard said...

I haven't left my apartment except on foot all day. Score!

Becca said...

You got my snow day! Give it back!!! We, Up Nort, awoke to 9 inches less than predicted. Drat.

David Oppegaard said...

sorry, becca. No take backs!

Becca said...

Please!!! Pretty please. Pretty please with sugar on top?

(You know things are bad when 70-year-old women are asking you when your next vacation is).

My blog isn't showing up. Any idea what the heck that means? If I go to edit posts, they're there....

Becca said...

Oh, I figured it out. I'd still like to bargain for the snow day, though.....

Also, will you be selling tickets for the smack-down wrestling with Zane?

David Oppegaard said...

Maybe. Call ticketmaster!

Post a Comment