Seven Hundred Strong

Blogger tells me this is post 700! Which is good? Or strange? Or just plain sad? However you look at it, Blogagaard has spinning his yarns on this here blog since 2005, back when I'd just moved into a basement studio apartment that positively smacked of despair. Many a time I've wondered if I've had enough of blogging, but it seems that I just can't shut up. Maybe it has something to do with the instant gratification blog posting offers after spending years waiting for one book to be published...

Lately I've been organizing my bedroom. First it was my closet, where I packed off some old clothes to Goodwill, and tonight I tossed a bunch of old papers out of my desk drawers. I live in a one bedroom apartment with no storage locker, so there's not much to toss around here, but if I find something I enjoy tossing its ass out.

Travel light, people! I've never missed one fucking thing I've thrown out. The trick is, I guess, knowing what you should save...

0 comments:

Post a Comment