Two Events=One Big Fat Saturday

I'll be signing books as part of the Write of Spring festival at Once Upon a Crime Bookstore in Minneapolis on Saturday, March 20th from 12-1 PM. Last year I believe I sold two books, one to a collector who liked to buy "anything written by a Minnesota author" and one to a noble book store employee who took pity on me, crammed between a dozen busy mystery authors with no one to talk to.

Tomorrow night will be the long awaited Strange Stuff Reading & the world premiere of the short film The Hardworking Man From Nebraska at the Northrup King Building in NE Minneapolis. Based on a short story I wrote in grad school, it follows the travails of a plump, muppet-like alien named Tellon as he visits Earth and tries to fit in with a Nebraskan farming household. Directed by my friend Todd Wardrope, and starring myself in the alien suit!

Tellon Film Premiere & Strange Stuff Reading

"This is going to be FANTASTIC!"

Date: Saturday, March 20, 2010
Time: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Location: Northrup King Building Studio 404
1500 Jackson St. NE Minneapolis, MN 55413

0 comments:

Post a Comment