And so, Led Zeppelin Rocks England Once Again


From setlist.com:

12/10/07 (Mon) O2 Arena - Greenwich, England

Set 1: Good Times Bad Times, Ramble On, Black Dog, For Your Life, Trampled Under Foot, Nobody's Fault But Mine, No Quarter, Since I've Been Loving You, Dazed and Confused, Stairway to Heaven, Song Remains the Same, Misty Mountain Hop, Kashmir

Encore: Whole Lotta Love, Rock and Roll

Lineup: Robert Plant - vocals, Jimmy Page - guitar; John Paul Jones - bass; Jason Bonham - drums.

I wouldn't have minded being there myself, though every interview I read with Robert Plant makes him seem like an asshole. What everybody at this concert in London really wanted to do was travel thirty-five years back in time when rock was still rocking. Somewhere along the line, bands have started trying harder and are thundering less.

Man. I sound like a bitter old man. Oh well.

2 comments:

mm said...

Those tickets were also going for like $1000 and up.

I would have gone if they had been free though.

David Oppegaard said...

I wonder if this was the single most valuable concert ticket in music history? Not festival ticket, just a one night, one shot ticket.

Post a Comment