The Mix is in the Heart

Am I the only one who's noticed that mix CDs are huge right now? In the past like, two weeks, I have three different people send/give me a mixed CD. A few months ago I sent a friend serving in Iraq a mixed CD and since then I've been mentally lining up the next one. What a wonderful gift to give someone. Here is the music I love, hopefully you will love it also.

Last night I hung out with Andy, the guy who lives across the hall from me, for the first time ever and he ended up sending me home with three burned CDs. It's way easier mixing a CD than a tape, less time consuming and such, but I have to say the mixed taped may always rule the coolness roost for that very reason.

In other news, Relative Poetry is sort of back. I'll be flying solo for a while, and the poems may appear sporadically, but I can guarantee you that I'll do my best to embarrass myself when I can, as much as I can.

9 comments:

David Oppegaard said...

No comments today?

I'll give y'all no comments!

lagadalagalagada!

Anonymous said...

This is the type of big Relative Poetry announcement I was looking for, Blogagaard. Thank-you. You have brightened my day.

Rand said...

No one is commenting much these days, Bloggy. I think we must be getting blogged out.

I think people are still reading, though.

Becca said...

I'm reading. Too brain dead to comment. I just contradicted myself.

Anonymous said...

Did you get the CD from me?

David Oppegaard said...

the one with nude pics?

yeah, thanks!

David Oppegaard said...

Glad to know you're still out there, Rand and Becca!

Something dirty said...

Mix tapes. Ah, the good ol days.

Becca said...

I have so many mixed tapes that I don't listen to and have yet to figure out how to make mixed cds. I should probably ask the second grader next door.

Post a Comment