What It's Like Being Famous

A lot of people have been asking lately what it's like being famous. You seen, every since we began this little film project involving an amiable alien named Tellon, Blogagaard can barely go anywhere without being mobbed, photographed, or being offered high grade cocaine. It's been a wild ride, let me tell you, but totally worth it. You know how some people say that fame is a hollow, empty thing? Well, those people are jealous fuckheads who have no idea, I mean NO IDEA, about how good it feels to walk down the street with a beautiful girl on each arm, a posse all around you, and paparazzi trailing you like so much flotsom and jetsom. Last night I convinced a random fan to give me his wallet, like my shoes, and strip naked and run howling into an Arby's.

The power.

The power.

6 comments:

David Oppegaard said...

Hmmm. I'm sensing some disbelief out there in blog land.

David Oppegaard said...

By the way, I'm starting to sense myspace sucks. Way too many technical errors. I picture monkeys roaming a computerlab somewhere in Idaho...

Anonymous said...

I think that Tom spilled a slurpie on the myspace server. It has been slow and messed up for a long time.

Meanwhile, how ugly are your shoes that you have to convince a fan to like them?

I am jealous of your ladies.

Rand said...

Will we be fending off the hordes of fans in Lake Crystal?

David Oppegaard said...

you know it, Rand. You know it. I loves me some bib overall wearing LC girls...

Something dirty said...

MySpace does kind of suck. Oh well. I lerve it anyway.

Post a Comment