Day #2 Recap

The Hardworking Man From Nebraska shoot went well on Saturday, we managed to get about 26 different shots and it was cool enough that I wasn't killed in action. My grandparents farmstead is a beautiful, quiet little place, very relaxing and all. We shot from 9 AM untill 4 PM, a long day especially since I'd gotten up at 2:30 AM that morning, unable to sleep from all the filming excitement. I think my grandparents really got a kick out of the whole deal, Tellon keeps spreading the love wherever he meanders.

Day #3 is this Saturday, Aug 19th, one more afternoon down in L.C.

11 comments:

David Oppegaard said...

Alright, Tellon's hit 300 friends on myspace!

I am at 22.

Sigh.

Alex said...

Enough with the myspace, you are making me anxious!

I should know this, but where, and what, is L.C.?

David Oppegaard said...

Lake Crystal, MN. My yea olde hometown near Mankato. Pop. 2,003 while I was growing up.

Would you like some myspace prozac? You sound like my grandma.

Geoff Herbach said...

I second it. Beautiful down there. And Tellon made us lunch!!

Rand said...

Yeah, Alien-chewed scattered niblet corn and crunchy pink-fuzz covered fried chicken!!!

Seriously, that was one of the coolest and funnest things I have done in years. I've decided that I am also turning 27 on Saturday (instead of the tired, decrepit 41 that I turned back in June.)

And your grandparents are so laid back and fun - and that is gorgeous country down there.

Tellon lives!!!

Becca said...

Rand, will you be turning 27 or did you turn 27?

Two of my best friends from college grew up in L.C.!

Alex said...

Sounds like I missed a great day. When is my next chance at Super Stardom?

Anonymous said...

Tellon is totally popular. I wish I had been there on Saturday. I was off having fun on a different farm though. This saturday I have to be with other family. Damned family is getting in the way with the Hollywoood lifestyle!

Michelle said...

Ah, the romance of southern Minnesota works its charm yet again. Or is that the alien charm leaking out onto everything?

Alex said...

Will you still be up to partying after a long day of shooting? I mean, don't forget, you are no spring chicken my friend.

Voix said...

SWEET!

Sounds like so much fun.

Post a Comment