David Sedaris Keeps Buying Pillows

Since he arrived late last week, David Sedaris has bought approximately forty-seven pillows. They're everywhere. They fill the apartment, harmful accidents are down, and when I sleep at night I dream of unlawfully removing their tags. How many sheep had to give their fleece for these pillows?

I'm not even sitting on a chair right now. It's a huge, rickety pile of pillows, and my head keeps bumping on the ceiling of my apartment. David says we should invest in a hooka. That sounds about right.

Oh, look. Another pillow. Thanks a lot, David Sedaris.

4 comments:

L said...

I like this addition of David Sedaris to the land of Blogagaard.

David Oppegaard said...

Me too. He keeps the bathroom really clean, and then tells me stories about his performance art days. The man has lived!

David Oppegaard said...

Hmmm. Something tells me you're not really my aunt...
but the French Provincal pillow will make Sedaris happy!

Anonymous said...

My aunt spent many years in French provincial.

Post a Comment