Blogagaard Dreams

I had a vivid, utterly visceral dream last night. It terrified and enthralled me. I'm not going to talk about it right now, but it's going to be a short story at least. I know whatever I create will only be a pale reflection of what I dreamed, but sometimes a pale reflection is the best you can do. Some have suggested we are simply a pale reflection of God; I am not sure about that.

What I do know is that I feel strong today. I am going to make French toast and drink orange juice before venturing into the world, where I'll fix humanity's eyeglasses and address their nervous concerns. Sometimes you have to survive your dreams in order to earn the privellage of waking up again, of moving about this strange world of ours.

6 comments:

Clurg said...

I dreamt hordes of bearded ladies were descending in UFO's.

David Oppegaard said...

cool, dude. did they have beards like yours?

Clurg said...

Their beards were more--shaplier.

Voix said...

Bearded ladies are hot when they're wearing those Star Trek mini-dresses. Were they wearing those, Clurg?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Clurg said...

Do I wish they were!

No, I don't remember their clothes.

Yes, they had clothes on, but it was something normal like t-shirts and jeans.

Pretty boring, really. Most of them had pony tails, too. Maybe to show off the beards?

Rand said...

There were often signs advertising "Bearded Ladies" in the freakshow section of the Georgia State Fair when I was growing up.

It, apparently, was not an uncommon occurrence. Maybe they really were aliens.

Don't remember if their beards were shapely.

Post a Comment