So Much Happening!

So, David Sedaris stayed overnight on my couch, and now he's determined to live with me in my studio apartment. I'm all like, "Go back to France, your boyfriend misses you!" but he won't listen to me. Right now he's making us French Toast and whistling the entire musical score of "Hello Dolly!" I won't lie to you, dear sparrows, but it's nice to have someone around to trade bitchy little jokes with. Oh, the fun we'll have in my studio apartment!

On another note, I just got an e-mail telling me to turn in two copies of my thesis manuscript for binding, posterity, etc. The deadline is sort of today, so I better get on that shit.

Hmmm. French Toast! You go, girl!

3 comments:

Jeff Smieding said...

I'm often jealous of families who are chock full of talent. Like the Sedarises, or the Wilsons (Luke and Owen), or the Arquettes, or the Moores (Michael and Roger).

I'm an only child. But I bet if I had a brother or sister, I'd be tons smarter and funnier than them.

David Oppegaard said...

Yeah, I agree. it would be awesome to have siblings to colaborate with, or at least help you in a shootout, like "Tombstone"!

Something dirty said...

I'm a way better speller than my siblings. It's all you dream of, Mr. Jones, all that and more.

Post a Comment