Blogagaard Buys Shitload of Candy

We here at Blogagaard like our candy. It perks us up. Gives us that extra bust of insanity to get through the day. Some have accused us of being childish for this love, but we are not ashamed, for our love of candy is everything about this world the pure and good and right. If you do not like candy, you are not to be trusted. My teeth are gleaming, immaculate. My body is strong. I don't have that diabetes; I will have my candy.

"Can't you see, can't you see, what that (candy), lord, she been doing to me."

-The Marshall Tucker Band.

PS. The moon is freakin' gorgeous tonight. Like a pale, shiny Gobstopper core.

13 comments:

ancient clown said...

You can put a moon on your site for free...check out the one on mine...you'll dig it.
your humble servant,
Ancient Clown

David Oppegaard said...

Actually, I had one for a while, Mr. Ancient Clown. I liked it, but it kept causing upload problems, so I yanked it. Maybe someday I'll have the courage to love again...

Amethyst Vineyard said...

I like Cadbury Caramel Eggs.

David Oppegaard said...

Hell yes! They're sort of like the Ultimate Candy, aren't they? Just one and you're done!

Unless you are insane!

mm said...

You and your candy. Don't get sick...

neha said...

try the moon again david, the one that checks the clock on your computer and shows you the right moon, even if you are in, say, Minnesota.

Alex said...

I have a weakness for Ice Cubes. They are little cubes of chocolate that you keep in the fridge and pull out whenever you need a little bite of heaven.

Kelly Coyle said...

Liquor is quicker.

Something dirty said...

:) Indeed it is. Have you tried 'alcopops'? They have liquor in 'em AND they taste like candy. Green apple, black cherry, blue raspberry.

David Oppegaard said...

oooh, I should try those, SD.

A friend of mine once postulated that a love of candy was strickly middlebrow, something the economic middle class indulged in while the upper class enjoyed fancy desserts and such (like Baked Alaska).

David Oppegaard said...

I wish I'd brought some candy to work today.

Kelly Coyle said...

Well, now we know the way to SD's, err, heart.

Something dirty said...

Oh dear! Kelly, you rogue.

Post a Comment