Blogagaard On Love Poetry

Nothing says "I willing to embarass myself royally" like writing a good, open-hearted love poem. On Relative Poetry this week I'm going all out, giving you all the spicy erotic poetry you can handle. What is it about love poetry that makes me gigle so? The innuendos? The use of naughty parts in poetics? Feel free to add your own erotic and/or love poems in the comment section of this venerable post. If you feel shy, e-mail them directly to me and we'll share a secret, hearty laugh!

4 comments:

David Oppegaard said...

Not too many poetry fans, eh?

Becca said...

Sick of waiting,
I give up.

Fine, whatever.
I'm alone.

I double-dog dare you,
Universe!

Find me a man to love.
Single, straight, legal, not in AARP.

I'm sick of searching.

David Oppegaard said...

Good! I totally feel your lack of hope there.

Geoff Herbach said...

Fire up for Jesus, fire up (clap clap).
Fire up for Jesus, everybody fire up.
Show the world you care
By the cross you wear
Fire up for Jesus,d everybody fire up!

Happy Valentines Day!

Post a Comment