My Best Friend's Wedding

Good old Mike, aka Miguel "Tiny" Sanchez, aka Petey, is getting himself hitched this weekend. I am reading at the wedding. The poem reminds me of something taken from Chicken Soup for the Soul, but that's okay. I'm going to read it in an erotic, thunderous voice. I have also pledged to myself not to get too drunk and start crying about that missed Vikings' field goal in the NFC Championship game in 98' (our freshmen year together, when we worked at the computing center at St. Olaf, saving the world's dumbasses from viruses and lost term papers). Why Gary Anderson, why?

I hope I get to dance with Tiny's mom, though. Pam is good people.

4 comments:

Kelly Coyle said...

1. What happened to the psuedoacademic blog background? We're all, like, modern and shit.

2. "An erotic, thunderous voice," i.e., normally.

3. Is she hot?

David Oppegaard said...

Kelly, you are awesome. Tommorow I will answer these quetions in full, because currently it is 3:36 Am. I just hope to survive this weekend.

David Oppegaard said...

1.Times change, my man. Mainly, I wanted to go beta blogger, and it's good, and I felt I should fix things up around here now that Blogagaard is one year old.

2.Exactly.

3. She is very hot, like sizzling bacon. (Tiny will get this humerous reference, due to the fact his father is a hog farmer of America).

mm said...

Whoo! Inside joke!

Post a Comment