First Day of Filming On Saturday

The Hardworking Man From Nebraska
's first day of filming is July 15th. It's a Saturday, and the location is a church in southern Minneapolis. We need extras to sit in the air conditioned church and wear small town churchy clothes from 10 AM to noon. E-mail me at oppegaard@gmail.com if interested. Please, be interested. It'll be fun, I fucking swear.

Church info:

Edgewater Emmanuel United Methodist Church

5144 13th Ave S · Minneapolis, MN 55417

(612) 827-4627


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am catering this shoot. If you have any idea how mny peeps are coming, please let me know so that there is enough grub for all!!

That's right, FREE FOOOD people!

David Oppegaard said...

Maybe 15 from my side, I have no idea what Todd's bringing...

Hmmm. Tellon likey free food.

Anonymous said...

The gods favor the bold.

Rand said...

It was totally fun, Bloggy! Thanks for inviting all of us.

David Oppegaard said...

Thanks Rand! I just slept for three hours! Filming, for me, ran from 7:40 AM until 3:15. Thanks again to everyone who came or wanted to come! We here at Blogagaard appreciate your support mucho!!

Geoff Herbach said...

My kids couldn't shut up about it, Bloggie. Thanks for being such a smart creative mofo.

Becca said...

Alright, people. For those of us stranded up North with no way to attend, we want details!!! Pretty please.

David Oppegaard said...

I'll write about it soon, promise.

Anonymous said...

Hooray, it went so well! I can't wait to see "the dailys(sp?)".

Good luck on the big trip to Cali!

My last camping trip is posted in my myspace blog.

Post a Comment