This V-Day, Blogagaard is in Love With....YOU!

Baby, you know I didn't mean those hateful things I said. That wasn't me. That was some other Blogagaard, some other fool with spiky, unkempt blond hair. I want today to be special, to be about the enormous sexual bond we've created by talking to each other as little as possible, and never, ever, sleeping over. I may not know where you work, but I so love how you work it. You know what I mean, baby.

Did you know I'm learning to play guitar? If you thought I was a sexy beast before, you just wait. The manual dexterity I am amassing will consume you with fiery, erotic passion, fit only for Georgian concubines and newly enagaged cousins. You and I, later tonight, will turn my childhood twin bed into a sexual wonderland, you will be my trembling matress kitten and I, I will be your bold Roman soldier. Sure, I sweat a lot. So do geysers, whose very cores churn and bubble with pent up desire.

You just wait, baby. I've been doing my elaborate groin stretching excercises again....

1 comments:

David Oppegaard said...

Is it the groin stretching that threw you off, dear sparrows?

Post a Comment