Fuck It's Cold

Fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold Once I dreamed I was trapped in the ice palace fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold but it turned out I'd just kicked the blankets off fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold May the homeless stay warm somehow fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold and may the greedy sleep uneasily fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold fuck it's cold it is so cold but why does it feel so right?

16 comments:

L said...

I concur.

David Oppegaard said...

And you're way up in Fargo, B-dog.

Geoff Herbach said...

i hear you, bloggie. There's wind coming through my window and it is blowing on me, which is why I'm going to get dressed and go have a cigarette.

Becca said...

We've spent the last two months waiting for the other shoe to drop. We can't possibly survive a whole wint-Wait, did you hear that?

David Oppegaard said...

I helped my friend move into his new house today. What an refreshing jaunt through Siberia that was.

David Oppegaard said...

And all was quiet along the blogging front.

Julie DuRose said...

Ohmigod!! I fucking had to wear my longjohns under my fancy-pants clothes last night when we went to Heartland. We parked across the street and it still felt too far to walk. AND, I ate way more cherry barley risotto than was probably necessary.

David Oppegaard said...

Thank you, Julie. I haven't heard the word "longjohns" in ages.

Michelle said...

I think you captured the mood of the evening, David.

Julie DuRose said...

Should it be hyphenated?? Two words?? Either way, their fucking rediculous.

Something dirty said...

it was practically tropical today, and gas went up 10 cents a gallon, that's how they getcha

David Oppegaard said...

My brain has frozen.

Julie DuRose said...

YOUR brain has frozen??! I used "their" for they're.

Anonymous said...

Lisa: When did the Simpsons become the bottom rung of society?

Homer: I think it was when that last cold snap killed off all of the hobos.

So long hobos, you'll be missed.

Jeff Smieding said...

Is it still cold? I haven't been out of doors in oh-so-long.

David Oppegaard said...

Yep, but not as cold. You might as well stay inside until baseball season. That's my plan.

Post a Comment