Blogagaard's Favorite Dinosaur Easily Triceratops

No contest, baby, I've always liked the Triceratops best. Why, you ask? Fuck you! WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION ME! YOU DON'T KNOW! YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN! THE THINGS I'VE SEEN!

Ahem. Sorry. Anyway, what dinosaur is your favorite? Do you know where we here at Blogagaard can find a dinosaur, so as to ride it and giggle happily? These so-called Triceratops weighed between 6 to 12 tons. If you got stepped on by one,perhaps while drunk on fermented mango juice or whatever, sorry, you're a splat pancake. That's why early mammals had to be fast. Smart. Witty. Witty, rat-like creatures. Has anyone else read West of Eden (not to be confused with East of Eden, by John Steinbeck. Sorry can't remember the author right now). It deals with the idea of what the world would be like if the dinosaurs had gotten their shit together and evolved into human-like beings. They develop all sorts of cool, biological-based science theories and inventions and stuff.

The three horned defense. How elegant, how classic!

15 comments:

Something dirty said...

did you see King Kong? the dinosaurs (including one triceratops) were stupid cool!

David Oppegaard said...

No, I did not see that movie. I heard it was 79 hours long.

Anonymous said...

Tolstoy. Dinosaurs. Your brain is fascinating, Blogagaard.

David Oppegaard said...

It's pretty crazy up in here. Right now it's 5:40 AM and I just woke up already plotting the sequel to a still unpublished novel...I think I was multi-tasking in my dreams and it annoyed me so much I woke up.

Amethyst Vineyard said...

I hate your triceratops! The finest dinosaur by far was the brontosaurus, followed by the pteradactyl at a distant second. Your triceratops looks like a cheap circus rig-up where they glued horns on a hippo's ass!

David Oppegaard said...

You can go to hell, Viney!

The triceratops may not have a majestic swan like neck, but he is sturdy and strong and gets the job done! He would kick any bronty's ass.

L said...

Harry Harrison, Bloggy. Don't you have google on your computer?

David Oppegaard said...

Thanks, B-dog. I was in a hurry when I posted. Good old Harry Harrison.

Kelly Coyle said...

The Land before Time. Oh dear God, kill me before I have to watch those again.

Kelly Coyle said...

I mean, why cannot they wight-talk? That hard it is? Yoda, like it, with the lisping.

Clurg said...

I always liked pterodactyls, but I found this:

Pterodactyloids were reptiles, but not dinosaurs. By definition, all dinosaurs were diapsid reptiles with an upright stance. Pterosaurs probably had a semi-upright stance. There is a small minority of paleontologists who think that the pterosaurs' stance could have been upright and that pterosaurs should therefore be included in the clade of dinosaurs (being derived theropods). Either way, dinosaurs and pterosaurs are certainly closely related.

I guess sharks don't count either.

I hate dinosaurs.

L said...

One thing you can say about Clurg, the man does his research.

David Oppegaard said...

Little known fact: Clurg was the name of the first rat-like creature to be stomped on by a Triceratops, thereby providing the initial spark to the fire of rage that has existed throughout the eons between Clurgs and dinos. It is a bitter rivalary, indeed.

Amethyst Vineyard said...

As the Clurg developed, it became gradually more apelike, with long ground-brushing arms and a thick coating of wiry body hair. It's facial expressions and communication skills have been called 'somewhat intelligent' by researchers, a description they immediately regretted once they had seen the Clurg's insatiable appetite for throwing feces.

Michelle said...

I'm still laughing over Kelly's rendition of Land Before Time. The delights of having little boys. But Dinotopia, the original 4 hour Hallmark Special, now that is cool. I want one of those things that Wentworth Miller flew on. Especially if he was driving.

Post a Comment